Do you need help to arrange matters with the government online, such as your tax return or rent surcharge. You can give someone else permission to do so, by means of DigiD Authorisation.

Please note! Never give your DigiD login credentials to someone else, but use DigiD Authorisation.

Who can you authorise?

  • People, such as a family member or a social worker.
  • Companies, such as your tax advisor.

You give someone permission (authorisation) for a specific task, for example a tax return, and for a fixed period, for example a year. The person you authorise will then only have access to this specific data only for that period.

It is possible to authorise several people.

Request an authorisation

How does it work?