Populair questions & answers
Sometimes logging in with DigiD at CoronaCheck (app or website) is not possible. You will get the error message 'There is a technical problem. You can't log in'? Consider whether the following solutions help you:
- Close all open internet pages where you are logged in with DigiD, close the CoronaCheck app or website and then try again
- Delete the cache of your browser and then try to log in to CoronaCheck again
- Sometimes it works to switch internet connection. For example, turn your Wi-Fi off and on again
- Turn your mobile phone off and on again. After that, try to log in again
- Or try to log in to CoronaCheck on another device with DigiD.
Do you get the error message 'Unfortunately you can't continue' or 'Unfortunately you have to log in again'? Take a look at this page for possible solutions.
If you cannot or do not want to use DigiD, you can request corona certificate on paper by calling the following telephone numbers:
- For a corona certificate for travelling within the EU: 0247-247247
- For a corona certificate for domestic use: 0800-1351
Keep your personal data and citizen service number at hand.